|Thursday, February 11||Pittsburgh Theological Seminary, at 1:00 PM|
|Thursday, May 19||Riverview United Presbyterian Church at 1:00 PM|
|Thursday, September 22||Crestfield Camp & Conference Center at 10:00 AM|
|Thursday, December 8||Hamilton Presbyterian Church, 1:00 PM|
Please Note: Presbytery Executive Committee encourages congregations interested in hosting meetings of the Pittsburgh Presbytery to send a note of intent to the attention of the Senior Assistant Stated Clerk.
For contact information or directions, click on the name of the hosting organization to go to their web site.
Congregational minutes, rolls, and registers will be read from 9-11:30 AM on the following dates at the places listed:
- Saturday, April 9, from 9-11:30 AM at Beulah United Presbyterian Church
- Saturday, April 23, from 9-11:30 AM at Hampton United Presbyterian Church
- Saturday, May 7, from 9-11:30 AM at Concord Presbyterian Church
- Saturday, May 21, from 9-11:30 AM at Wallace Memorial Presbyterian Church
- Saturday, June 4, from 9-11:30 AM at the Pittsburgh Presbytery Center
Overall Make-Up Session:
Saturday, September 17, from 9-11:30 AM at the Pittsburgh Presbytery Center
NOTE: Clerks of Session will remember, congregations are not required to attend the minutes reading scheduled in their branch and may take minutes, rolls, and registers to be read at any scheduled time and place.
Please fill out the Examination of Rolls & Registers AND the Examination of Session Minutes forms BEFORE you come and BRING TWO COPIES with you!