|Thursday, February 16||Pittsburgh Theological Seminary, at 1:00 PM|
|Thursday, May 4||Beulah United Presbyterian Church at 1:00 PM|
|Thursday, September 21||Crestfield Camp & Conference Center at 10:00 AM|
|Thursday, December 14||Bethany Presbyterian Church, 1:00 PM|
Please Note: Presbytery Executive Committee encourages congregations interested in hosting meetings of the Pittsburgh Presbytery to send a note of intent to the attention of the office of the Stated Clerk.
For contact information or directions, click on the name of the hosting organization to go to their web site.
Congregational minutes, rolls, and registers will be read from 9-11:30 AM on the following dates at the places listed:
- Saturday, April 8, from 9-11:30 AM at Linway United Presbyterian Church
- Saturday, April 22, from 9-11:30 AM at Hampton United Presbyterian Church
- Saturday, May 6, from 9-11:30 AM at Bethel Presbyterian Church, Bethel Park
- Saturday, May 20, from 9-11:30 AM at Wallace Memorial Presbyterian Church
- Saturday, June 3, from 9-11:30 AM at the Pittsburgh Presbytery Center
Overall Make-Up Session:
Saturday, September 9, from 9-11:30 AM at the Pittsburgh Presbytery Center
NOTE: Clerks of Session will remember, congregations are not required to attend the minutes reading scheduled in their branch and may take minutes, rolls, and registers to be read at any scheduled time and place.
Please fill out the Examination of Rolls & Registers AND the Examination of Session Minutes forms BEFORE you come and BRING TWO COPIES with you!